Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Marmalade Pantry Oh My!

The food served up here is as cute and kitchy as the name of the restaurant. There are two locations, one in Hitachi Tower (my personal favorite) and the other at Palais Renaissance. Marmalade Pantry serves up sandwiches, pitas, salads, pasta and even all day breakfast! We had the Crab Meat Cesar Salad. Personally, I don't like that much crab meat in my salad, it tends to overwhelm the rest of the other fine ingredients -- such as the lettuce. Otherwise, this dish was a nice spin on the traditional Cesar Salad. I also sampled the snapper cooked in breadcrumbs and I couldn't have been any happier. I am trying to go on a diet the past couple of days (success rate zero) so this dish fit the bill perfectly. My friend on the other hand had an extra large helping of eggs, sausages and french fries?! Muahaha. Verdict? They definitely don't skimp here.


Crabmeat Cesar Salad with Pine Nuts.


Marmalade Pantry
Palais Renaissance
390 Orchard Road
Singapore 238871

No comments: