Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Greek Food in Boracay?

The Mousaka. I love mashed potatoes on top.

Chicken gyro.

Yep, you can find great Greek food in Boracay. Its almost as going to Greece itself. I kidd... But hey, its not bad. (I had some of the Mexican here. You can pass on that.) We were looking at a dive gear at D'Mall. And yes, its actually called 'D' Mall. In D'Mall there is also D'Restrooms and D'Rock Climbing Wall. I am not kidding. But alas I stray.

We were greeted by an overly buff, think 'D' Rock size ( I am sorry I had to get one more in) but quite charming man and apparent chef of Cyma. Cyma in Greek means 'to flourish.' The service was great. But I found that to be true of all of Boracay. The food here was delicious. We had the gyros and the mousaka. Yummy! Also try Jonah's Juice located in Station 1. Its the best on the whole island and can't be missed.


No comments: